Course: Administering System Center Configuration Manager
Course Code: M207031
Price Per Delegate: £800
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Administering System Center Configuration Manager? (M207031)
Administering System Center Configuration Manager is a five-day course that describes how to use Configuration Manager and its associated site systems to efficiently manage network resources. In this five-day course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks, including how to manage applications, client health, hardware and software inventory, operating system deployment, and software updates by using Configuration Manager. You also will learn how to optimize System Center Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports
This course is for experienced information technology (IT) professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses, or intends to use, the latest release of Configuration Manager to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications.
What will I learn?
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the features Configuration Manager and Intune include, and explain how you can use these features to manage PCs and mobile devices in an enterprise environment
- Analyze data by using queries and reports
- Prepare a management infrastructure, including configuring boundaries, boundary groups, and resource discovery, and integrating mobile-device management with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client
- Configure, manage, and monitor hardware and software inventory, and use Asset Intelligence and software metering
- Identify and configure the most appropriate method to distribute and manage content used for deployments
- Distribute, deploy, and monitor applications for managed users and systems
- Maintain software updates for PCs that Configuration Manager manages
- Implement Endpoint Protection for managed PCs
- Manage configuration items, baselines, and profiles to assess and configure compliance settings and data access for users and devices
- Configure an operating-system deployment strategy by using Configuration Manager.
- Manage and maintain a Configuration Manager site
Once attended training, please find more information on how to book your exam here
How to book on this training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.