Course: APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
Course Code: APMP-5
What’s Included: Pre-Coursework & Exam
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at email@example.com
Price: Please view here our Training Course summary list for pricing
What is APM Project Management Qualification?
The APM PMQ is a knowledge-based qualification developed by APM, the chartered body for the project profession.
This certification allows candidates to demonstrate understanding of all elements of project management.
It is aimed at those wishing to achieve a broad level of project management knowledge sufficient to participate in projects from individual assignments through to large capital projects.
What will I learn?
Attendees of this course will learn how to:
- Explain the internal and external contextual factors that influence the management and execution of project
- List and describe the key activities that are undertaken in each phase of a generic project life cycle:
- Handover and closure
- Explain the interpersonal skills that are practiced by the effective project manager
- 3 hours’ duration
- 10 essay-based questions to be answered from a total of 16 questions; each answer is worth 50 marks
- Candidates are required to achieve a minimum of 275 marks out of 500 (55%) to pass
Find out more about PMQ from the awarding body- APM
How to book on this training?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.