Course: APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ)
Course Code: PMAPMIC
Duration: 2 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery
Whats Included: Pre-Coursework & Exam
Availability: Please contact us on date availability at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: Please view here our Training Course Summary List for pricing.
What is APM Project Fundamentals Qualification(PFQ) (PMAPMIC)
The APM Project Fundamentals qualification (PFQ), is a knowledge-based qualification developed by APM, the chartered body for the project profession. The PFQ is the first step in the APM suite of certifications and provides:
- A fundamental awareness of project management terminology
- A broad understanding of the principles of the profession
- The knowledge to make a positive contribution to any project.
This course is aligned to the APM Body of Knowledge version 7 and includes the PFQ examination, and all course material to prepare you fully for your exam.
By taking this course you will achieve a good foundation knowledge of project management. The PFQ is the first APM qualification which provides a basis for moving onto the APM Project Management qualification (PMQ).
The PFQ is aligned to the Scottish Credit Qualifications and Framework level 6
No prior knowledge or experience is required for this PFQ qualification
What will I learn?
- Understand project management and the operating environment
- Understand project life cycles
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within projects
- Understand project management planning
- Understand project scope management
- Understand resource scheduling and optimisation in a project
- Understand project risk and issue management in the context of a project
- Understand quality in the context of a project
- Understand communication in the context of a project
- Understand leadership and teamwork within a project
If you are taking an online exam, we advise you to familiarise yourself with the remote invigilation exam platform. The following documents can be found on the APM website:
- Online examinations: what to expect
- Step-by-step guide to your new candidate experience
- Online invigilation FAQs
- APM rules and regulations for remote invigilated examinations
- User guidance: Taking a remote invigilated examination
How to book on this training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.