Course: APMG Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner – AgilePM®
Course Code: PPMAGFP
Price Per Delegate: £950
What’s Included: Pre-Coursework & Exam
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is APMG Agile Project Management (PPMAGFP)?
Agile PM is an iterative approach to delivering a project throughout its life cycle. It focuses on evolving changes and collaborative effort to bring out results rather than a predefined process.
What will I learn?
You can choose to study one of the following Agile Project Management options:
- Foundation (2 days)
- Practitioner (3 days)
- Foundation& Practitioner (5 days)
You will learn:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- The lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
On the last day of your course, you will attend your exam, which is included in the price of the course.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
- Objective examination. 4 questions (20 points per question).
- 40/80 points required to pass the exam (50%).
- Duration 2.5 hours.
- Open book (only the official AgilePM manual is allowed).
Find out more about Agile Project Management from the awarding body- APMG
How to book on this Training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.