What is BCS Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CISMP)?
This qualification provides delegates with detailed knowledge of the concepts relating to information security; (confidentiality, integrity, availability, vulnerability, threats, risks and countermeasures), along with an understanding of current legislation and regulations which impact information security management. Award holders will be able to apply the practical principles covered throughout the course ensuring normal business processes become robust and more secure.
What will I learn?
- The need for Information Security
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts & definitions
- Information risk management
- Corporate governance
- Organisational responsibilities
- Policies, standards & procedures
- ISO/IEC 27002, 27001 & 13335
- Information security controls
- Incident management
- Legal framework – personal data, DPA, CMA, IPR & copyright, HR & employment issues
- Cryptographic models
- Data Communications & networks
- Physical security
- Auditing & gap analysis
- Training & raising awareness
- Business continuity
- Security investigations & forensics
When booking this course with us, you will receive:
- Exam Voucher
The course follows the latest BCS syllabus and prepares delegates for the 2 hour multiple choice BCS examination which is sat on the afternoon of the last day of the course.
Where can I learn?
Our training centre is located at Top Valley in Nottingham, East Midlands but you are welcome to attend the training remotely, from the comfort of your home.
How to book on this training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.