Course: BCS Certificate in Modelling Business Processes
Course Code: MBP-2
What’s Included: Exam
Duration: 3 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at email@example.com
What is Modelling Business Processes (MBP-2)?
In order to deliver radical and beneficial change, business analysts must be able to identify, evaluate and improve business processes.
The use of modelling techniques facilitates a methodical and effective approach to defining change requirements. This allows public and commercial sector organisations to achieve significant improvements in the efficiency of their operations and the effectiveness of their product and service delivery. This course will help business analysts deal with these challenges. It will equip delegates with the process modelling skills that are fundamental to the successful improvement of the business.
What will I learn?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and model core business processes at an organisational level
- Identify and model business processes at the process level identify the events that trigger the business processes identify the outcomes from the business processes
- Model the actors, tasks and process flows that comprise a business process analyse the tasks within a business process
- Identify the business rules applied within tasks analyse the performance issues of individual tasks
Identify the performance measures applied within a business process analyse and improve business processes
- 1hour 15 min exam
- At the end of the course delegates may sit an examination to attain the BCS Business Systems Development certificate in Modelling Business Processes. Following your exam you will be sent an email from BCS asking you to register for your exam. Once you have registered and your exam results become available then you will be able to log back into your account and view your results.
- Open book written exam
- The pass mark is 50%.
Find out more about Business Analysis from the awarding body- BCS
How to book on this course?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.