Course: BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
Course Code: BAFOUND
Price Per Delegate: £900
What’s Included: Pre-Coursework & Exam
Duration: 3 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery & Classroom Re-location (London, Manchester, Birmingham)
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis? (BAFOUND)
This 3-day Foundation level course provides delegates with a ‘whistle-stop tour’ of the role of the Business Analyst who acts as the link between business needs, users and IT within change initiatives.
This 3-day course is fast-paced and through the use of examples and a simple case study introduces delegates to the contribution that a business analyst makes within a business. We also consider the tools and techniques available to Business Analysts to assist them in their role.
What will I learn?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise the skills and competencies required of the business analyst describe how a business strategy is developed
- Adopt a business analysis process modal approach to change initiatives capture business system issues
- Consider the perspectives of key individuals who will be affected or are interested in the change project and document their views
- Use techniques for the analysis and modelling of business systems
- Describe the contents of a business case which would be used to justify a project
Prerequisites & Exam Details
Ability to commit to some homework (reading and revision) per night during the course (approx. 1 hour per evening)
How to book on this training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.