Course: BCS Certificate in Requirements Engineering
Course Code: RE-2
What’s Included: Exam
Duration: 3 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at email@example.com
Price: Please view here our Training Course summary list for pricing
What is Requirements Engineering? (RE-2)
BCS Requirements Engineering is an intensive three-day course for those wishing to acquire the skill set needed for establishing system requirements. You’ll learn how to take a systematic approach to eliciting, analysing, validating, documenting and managing requirements.
What will I learn?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders in the requirements engineering process
- Demonstrate the application of a range requirements elicitation techniques
- Explain the use of requirements elicitation techniques and the relevance of the techniques to given situations
- Document and prioritise user requirements for an information system
- Identify problems with requirements and explain how requirements documentation may be improved
- Create a process/function model of requirements for an information system
- Interpret a model of the data requirements for an information system
- Explain the importance of linking project objectives and requirements to the Business Case
- Describe the principles of Requirements Management and explain the importance of managing requirements
- Describe the use of CASE tools to support Requirements Engineering
- Explain the principles of Requirements Validation and define an approach to validating requirements
On the last day of your course, you will attend your exam, which is included in the price of the course.
- BCS Requirements Engineering Exam
- One hour closed book
- Pass mark is 62.5%
Find out more about from the awarding body-BCS
How to book on this training?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.