Course: BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
Course Code: BAP
What’s Included: Exam
Duration: 3 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Business Analysis Practice?
Business Analysis Practice is a BCS training course. BCS is The Chartered Institute for IT. Attending this training will not only help you develop the skills needed to work with senior business colleagues but will also allow IT staff to analyse and model business activities. What’s more, you will learn how to find business problems and propose apt solutions.
What will I learn?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the logic for Business Analysis
- Explain the importance of stakeholder control and use a stakeholder analysis technique
- Use techniques for the analysis and modelling of business systems
- Describe how advice for business improvement may be spotted
- Describe the contents of a rigorous business case for the development and enactment of business changes
- Identify costs, benefits, impacts and risks for an option in a business case including investment appraisal
- BCS Business Analysis Practice Exam (One Hour Multiple Choice)
- One hour closed book
- Pass mark is 65%
Find out more about Business Analysis from the awarding body- BCS
How to book on this course?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.