Course: Business Relationship Management Professional
Course Code: BRMP
What’s Included: Pre-Coursework & Exam
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at email@example.com
What is Business Relationship Management Professional? (BRMP)
The Business Relationship Management Professional™ (BRMP™) training and qualification is intended for Business Relationship Managers.
What will I learn?
Holders of the BRMI Business Relationship Management Professional™ qualification will be able to demonstrate:
- Understanding of the characteristics of the BRM role
- Understanding of what it means to perform as a trusted advisor, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services
- Understanding of how Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques are used to maximize and realise business value
- Understanding of how Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs that minimize ‘value leakage’
- Understanding of how the BRM role in Service Management and how to align services and service levels with business needs
- Understand the importance of how to communicate effectively and persuasively
There is a 40 minute, 50 question, multiple choice, closed book exam associated with this qualification. The pass mark for this exam is 50% (25 out of 50).
How to book on this training?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.