Course: The C# Programming Language
Course Code: QACS
Price Per Delegate: £2800
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at email@example.com
What is C# Programming Language? (M20483)
C# Programming Language is a five-day Microsoft course intended for developers who will use C# to write .NET Framework or .NET Core applications and who are relatively new to the C# programming language.
This course concentrates on the C# programming language itself, to fully prepare delegates in readiness for using the .NET Framework/Core. No Object-Orientated knowledge is assumed – the course provides a suitable OO primer. From basic procedural syntax to sophisticated object-oriented programming techniques, delegates will learn how to write .NET applications with code that is robust and maintainable.
What will I learn?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Write code that includes sequence, selection and iteration constructs
- Create and use classes and structures (types), including fields, properties, methods, delegates and events
- Use private, internal, protected and public visibility modifiers
- Use exception-handling to create robust applications
- Create derived classes that inherit from custom-written or .NET classes
- Create interfaces and apply techniques of polymorphism effectively and appropriately
- Work with generic types
- Leverage the power of C# features
- Use delegates
- Understand the event handling paradigm
- Use lambda expressions in C# code
- Use LINQ (Language Integrated Query)
- Understand their resource management obligations
In addition to the above, the following techniques are introduced during the course:
- Test-Driven Development (using XUnit)
- Dependency Injection (as used in .NET Core)
- Introduction to Entity Framework (Core)
The course provides a good starting point for delegates wishing to undertake Microsoft exam 70-483 (Programming in C#) although further study is likely to be required before sitting the exam.
Please download ‘Skills measured’ from Microsoft to see what you will be tested on at the exam.
When ready to book your exam please visit an exam provider such as Pearson Vue
How to book on this training?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.
Nottingham City Council Training Terms & Conditions, please view here