Course: ISO 27001 Practitioner
Course Code: ISOP
Duration: 4 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery
Whats Included: Exam Voucher
Availability: Please contact us on date availability at email@example.com
Price: Please view here our Training Course Summary List for pricing.
What is ISO 27001 Practitioner (ISOP) ?
This Certified ISO27001 Practitioners training course will provide delegates with the requirements and principles of ISO/IEC 27001, with an awareness of the issues and challenges involved in implementing an information security management system.
This practical course is designed to deliver the delegate with a solid understanding of information security management (ISM) systems as set out in ISO/IEC 27001:2017.
The course will impart the skills to plan, audit and implement an ISO 27001:2017 compliant information security management system (ISMS) audit.
Security and IT professionals, those responsible for risk, audit and compliance or project managers responsible for ISO27001 compliance programmes.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What will I learn?
- Detail the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2017
- How to identify information assets
- How to identify the threats, vulnerabilities and risks associated with Assets
- How to Plan the ISMS implementation program: Timescales and resources, Risk assessment and management, Producing a Statement of Applicability and Documentation, monitoring and auditing
- Prepare for ISO27001 certification (Phase 1 & 2)
- Understand the sources of information and further development
- Understanding of best-practice audit methodology
- Prepare, lead and report on the findings of an information security audit.
- Detailed information about auditing the ISMS against ISO 27001
- Interview techniques, following audit trails and reviewing documented evidence
- Audit risk assessments, business continuity and effective continual improvement
- How to identify nonconformities, and ensure appropriate corrective action is undertaken
- Challenges of maintaining ISO27001 certification, including surveillance audits
- Governance and the relationship between auditing and risk management
Exam is included on the course. Any issues please contact the exam provider.
How to book on this training?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.