Course: CompTIA A+ Certification 220-1001 Support Skills
Course Code: COMAE19
Price Per Delegate: £1600
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery or Re-location (London or Manchester)
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at email@example.com
What is CompTIA A+ Certification 220-1001 ? (COMAE19)
The CompTIA A+ Core 1 (Exam 220-1001) course covers primarily the hardware components of the A+ Certification, the course itself is geared towards preparing the delegates to take and hopefully pass the associated exam.
The course is designed for delegates who have basic computer skills and who are interested in starting an IT career. The course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification.
In order to sit this course, delegates should have a basic understanding of computers and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Client (Desktop) Operating Systems.
What will I learn?
- Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components.
- Explain network infrastructure concepts.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Implement client virtualisation and cloud computing.
- Support and troubleshoot laptops.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot print devices.
Once you have attended your training, please view and register with Pearson Vue on how to book your exam here.
How to book on this training?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.