Course: CompTIA Network+ Certification Support Skills
Course Code: COMNW18
Price Per Delegate: £1000
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at email@example.com
What is CompTIA Network +? (COMNW18)
CompTIA Network+ is the first certification IT professionals specializing in network administration and support should earn.
Network+ helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.
Prerequisites: Students should meet the following criteria prior to taking the course:
- Taken and passed both CompTIA A+ Certification exams or have 9-12 months knowledge and experience of IT administration.
- Be able to configure and support PC, laptop, mobile (smartphone / tablet), and print devices.
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, switches, routers).
- Configure and manage users, groups, and shared resources in a simple SOHO network.
- Understand the use of basic access control measures, such as authentication, security policy, encryption, and firewalls.
What will I learn?
- Module 1 – Local Area Networks Topologies and the OSI Model
- Module 2 – IP Addressing Internet Protocol
- Module 3 – Internetworking Routing
- Module 4 – Applications and Security Applications and Services
- Module 5 – Operations and Infrastructure Network Site Management
When booking this course with us, you will receive:
Dedicated tutor support via email during your course from expert instructors
Once you have attended your training, please view and register with Pearson Vue on how to book your exam here.
How to book on this training?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.