Course: CompTIA Security+
Course Code: COMSEC20
Price Per Delegate: £1600
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at email@example.com
What is CompTIA Security+? (COMSEC20)
CompTIA Security+ Certification SY0-601 provides the basic knowledge needed to plan, implement, and maintain information security in a vendor-neutral format. This includes risk management, host and network security, authentication and access control systems, cryptography, and organizational security.
This course maps to the CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 certification exam.
- System Administrator
- Security Administrator
- Security Specialist
- Network Consultant
There are no specific prerequisites to take up this certification.
It is recommended to take the Network+ certification or equivalent before taking the Security+ training and certification exam.
What will I learn?
- Detect various types of compromise and have an understanding of penetration testing and vulnerability scanning concepts
- Install, configure, and deploy network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security
- Implement secure network architecture concepts and systems design
- Install and configure identity and access services, as well as management controls
- Implement and summarize risk management best practices and the business impact
- Install and configure wireless security settings and implement public key infrastructure
Once you have attended your training, please view and register with Pearson Vue on how to book your exam here.
How to book on this training?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.