Course: (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Course Code: CISSP
Price Per Delegate: £1900
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is CISSP?
CISSP- Certified Information Security Systems Professional, is a theory-based course. It explains the approach to the security process and it reviews the entire security landscape. In addition, it proves that you can design, implement and manage any cyber-security programs. Above all, it validates your expertise.
What will I Learn?
The course covers 8 domains that constitute the (ISC)² Common Body of Knowledge:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
This training should be taken many months in advance of your exam booking and the exam voucher is not included in the price of the course.
To book the exam, a delegate has to follow instructions on Pearson Vue and create an account.
- Length of exam – Up to 3 hours
- Number of questions – 100 – 150
- Question format – Multiple choice and advanced innovative questions
- Passing grade – A passing score is 700 out of 1000 points
Find more information about the course from the awarding body- ISC(2)
How to book on this course?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold a space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.