Course: ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy
Course Code: ITIL4LDITS
Price Per Delegate: £1550
What’s Included: Exam
Duration: 3 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is ITIL 4 Leader: Digital & Strategy? (ITIL4LDITS)
The ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy is a unique learning programme that explores the enabling of business success through the creation of digital and IT strategies. The content of this learning programme demonstrates how digital and IT strategy can help to shape, influence and drive strategic business decisions and organisational change, in line with the agile and evolving customer and business landscape.
- Learners must have an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate, or have attended and passed ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition.
- ITIL 3 or previous versions of ITIL Foundation certificates are NOT a valid prerequisite.
- Due to the unique nature of this learning programme which includes mandatory assessment activity delegates MUST also demonstrate evidence of at least 3 years managerial experience when booking on to this course.
What will I learn?
- Align and manage your enterprise, IT, and digital strategies, using ITIL 4 concepts
- Explore the use of the ITIL 4 framework to support an organisation’s digital transformation journey
- Respond to digital disruption by reshaping corporate strategy and adapting business and operating models
- Understand how internal and external factors influence a digital vision and strategy
- Encourage a culture that is more agile, resilient, lean and continuously improving
- Helps aspiring organisations and practitioners understand where to focus when combating competition and where to make digital investment
Please note that due to the current situation with Covid-19 , PeopleCert are offering remotely proctored online exams for all candidates. Once registered by the QA exam administration team you will receive an exam registration email directly from PeopleCert. This email will contain the necessary instruction on how to schedule your exam. With the current high demand for online exams, there may be limited time slots available. Delegates are invited to contact PeopleCert directly regarding the provision of additional sessions. We would recommend delegates follow this process and re-access the live calendar regularly as PeopleCert will add additional sessions where demand dictates.
How to book on this training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.