Course: ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module
Course Code: ITIL4MPT
Price Per Delegate: £1600
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is ITIL4 Managing Professional Transition Module? (ITIL4MPT)
This course is targeted at ITSM leaders, and practitioners who already hold the ITIL v3 Expert qualification (or have 17 points under the ITIL v3 scheme), and it gives them a direct path to transition to the new ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) designation.
You must already have either an ITIL v3 Expert certificate obtained by passing the MALC exam, ITIL v2-v3 Bridging exam, or have achieved a minimum of 17 credits in the ITIL v3 qualification scheme.
An ITIL v2 Managers certification plus CSI or Strategy making you eligible to take the MALC exam is not sufficient – the credits need to have been gained through the v3 qualification route.
What will I learn?
From the ITIL 4 Specialist – High Velocity IT Module:
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT.
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL operating model.
- Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT.
From the ITIL 4 Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value Module:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed.
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships.
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings.
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users.
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning).
- Know how to realise and validate service value.
From the ITIL 4 Strategist – Direct, Plan and Improve Module:
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context.
- Understand the role of governance, risk and compliance and how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organisational Change Management to direct, plan and improve.
Please note: Due to the current situation with Covid 19 the PeopleCert are offering remotely proctored online exams for all candidates. Once registered by the QA exam administration team you will receive an exam registration email directly from PeopleCert. This email will contain the necessary instruction on how to schedule your exam.
***Please note that due to the current high demand for online exams, there may be limited time slots available. Delegates are invited to contact Peoplecert directly regarding the provision of additional sessions. We would recommend delegates follow this process and re-access the live calendar regularly as Peoplecert will add additional sessions where demand dictates.
How to book on this training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.