Course: ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-velocity IT
Course Code: ITIL4SHVIT
Price Per Delegate: £1150
Duration: 3 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is ITIL 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT? (ITIL4SHVIT)
The ITIL 4 Specialist : High-velocity IT course explores the ways in which digital organisations and digital operating models function in high
velocity environments. It will help aspiring organisations and practitioners to understand the difference between IT transformation and
digital transformation and know where to make digital investment for significant business enablement.
This course will enable traditional practitioners and organizations to update their skills and working methods for the digital era.
The course also focusses on the characteristics of high velocity organisations and demonstrates how ITIL’s operating model, principles and operational practices can be used for digital delivery, from optimisation to radical transformation.
This course is targeted at:
- IT managers and practitioners working within or towards the delivery of digital products and services
- Anyone involved in digital services or working on digital transformation projects
- IT professionals in organizations working in, or migrating to Lean, Agile or DevOps ways of working or highly automated environments
What will I learn?
ITIL 4 Specialist: High-velocity IT course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand the rapid nature of the digital enterprise and how to co-create resilient and valuable digital services at speed
- Understand the benefits of a less centralised approach to IT service delivery
- Optimise end-user services and make the right investments for your organisation using the latest digital technology and design thinking
- Balance working with complex, adaptive systems enabled with flexible practices that adapt to changing environments
- Demonstrate how to integrate the digital product lifecycle with ITIL’s core operating model to meet and exceed business goals
- Utilise new ways of working and approaches to enable small incremental steps to improve services to co-create increased value
When booking this course with us, you will receive:
Learners must have an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate, or have attended and passed ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition.
ITIL v3 or previous versions of ITIL Foundation certificates are NOT a valid prerequisite.
Proof of identification
If attending a classroom based course candidates are required to provide Photo ID with a valid signature e.g. driving license, passport etc. prior to sitting the exam. Failure to produce this ID will result in their exam results being withheld until proof of ID is provided. Please note that if proof is not provided within 40 days, candidate’s exam results will be null and void and a re-sit would be required.
How to book on this training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.