Course: ITIL® Lifecycle Certificate in Continual Service Improvement
Course Code: ITILLCSI
Price Per Delegate: £1080
What’s Included: Pre-Coursework & Exam
Duration: 3 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is ITIL Continual Service Improvement? (ITILLCSI)
ITIL3 Continual Service Improvement is one of five courses that fit into the lifecycle stream of the ITIL certification. This certification is intended to enable the holders of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management to acquire the skills needed to begin the practical application of the concepts, covered by this course, in support of the Service Management lifecycle.
What will I learn?
The course is comprised of lecture sessions, facilitated assignments and exercises and a practice examination and covers the following topics
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Continual Service Improvement Principles and Process
- Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
- Organisation for Continual Service Improvement
- Technology for Continual Service Improvement
- Implementation Considerations
- Critical success factions and risk involved in Continual Service Improvements
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
Find out more about ITIL3 Lifecycle Certificate in Continual Service Improvement from the awarding body-AXELOS
How to book on this training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.