Course: ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
Course Code: ITIL4F
Price Per Delegate: £700
What’s Included: Pre-Coursework & Exam
Duration: 3 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at email@example.com
What is ITIL4 Foundation? (ITIL4F)
This ITIL4 Foundation provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in provision, support, or delivery of IT-enabled services. It teaches the fundamentals of the very latest version of the most widely adopted guidance on IT service management (ITSM) in the world.
What will I learn?
At the end of this three-day course, attendees will have an understanding of the following:
- Key concepts in the ITIL 4 framework that build upon Lean, Agile, DevOps and other practices, and how these enable business value to be co-created
- The seven guiding principles of ITIL4
- ITIL service value system
- The four dimensions of service management
- The ITIL practices with a focus on 15 of these, of which 7 will be covered in detail
On the last day of your course, you will attend your exam, which is included in the price of the course.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
Find out more details about ITIL courses from the awarding body- AXELOS
How to book on this training?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.