Course: ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve
Course Code: ITIL4SDPI
What’s Included: Pre-Coursework & Exam
Duration: 3 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at email@example.com
What is ITIL4 Strategist? (ITIL4SDPI)
ITIL4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve is one of two modules that make ITIL4 Strategic Leader.
ITIL4 Strategist provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
The module covers the influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization’s advantage.
What will I learn?
By the end of your training, you will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of Governance, Risk and Compliance and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organizational change management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
- ‘closed book’ examination
- 90 minutes in duration
- consists of 40 multi-choice questions
- Successful candidates will need to score 28 or more out of 40 to pass.
Find out more about ITIL 4 Strategist from the awarding body AXELOS
How to book on this training?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.