Course: Managing Successful Programmes: 5th Edition MSP® Foundation and Practitioner
Course Code: PBPMSPFP
What’s Included: Pre-Coursework & Exam
Duration: 5 Days (3 days foundation 2 days Practitioner)
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at email@example.com
Price: Please view here our Training Course summary list for pricing
What is Managing Successful Programmes? (PBPMSPFP)
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) represents proven good practice in the successful delivery of transformational change through the application of programme management.
Today’s organizations exist in a climate of constant and increasing change. Organizations that have learned how to transform themselves through effective leadership and strategic control are more likely to survive and prosper. Programme management is increasingly being recognized as key to enabling organizations to manage that transformation.
What will I learn on Managing Successful Programmes?
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the facts, terms and concepts relating to each theme
- Understand how each governance theme relates to the principles
- Understand the approach to the treatment of each governance theme
- Appreciate how each governance theme is applied throughout the transformational flow
- Understand the responsibilities involved in each governance theme
- Apply and tailor the relevant aspects of each governance theme to a given scenario
- Identify, analyse and distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate application of each governance theme in a given scenario
- Application of MSP in an exam environment
- The foundation exam consists of;
- 60 multiple choice questions
- 1 hour
- Closed book
- Candidates require a minimum of 36 correct answers (60%) to pass
The practitioner exam consists of;
- 70 scenario based multiple choice questions
- 2.5 hours
- Open book – MSP® 5th edition publication only
- Candidates require a minimum of 42 marks (60%) to pass
Please see exam details and find out more about Managing Successful Programmes from the awarding body- AXELOS
How to book on this training?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.