Course: Microsoft 365 Identity & Services
Course Code: MS100
Price Per Delegate: £1150
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at email@example.com
What is Microsoft 365 Identity & Services? (MS100)
This course covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration – Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, Office 365 management, and Microsoft 365 identity management.
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
Please note: This MS100 course is aimed at delegates familiar with concepts and basic administration of Microsoft 365 technologies including Powershell. Delegates wanting a general course about administration of Office 365 and its services should consider the MS030 course instead.
What will I learn?
- Designing, configuring, and managing your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Office 365 product functionality
- Configuring Office 365
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Planning and implementing identity synchronization
- Implementing application and external access
Once attended training please register and book yourself with Pearson Vue here
How to book on this training?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.