What is Microsoft 365 Mobility & Security? (MS101)
This course covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration – Microsoft 365 security management, Microsoft 365 compliance management, and Microsoft 365 device management. In Microsoft 365 security management, you will examine all the common types of threat vectors and data breaches facing organizations today, and you will learn how Microsoft 365’s security solutions address these security threats. You will be introduced to the Microsoft Secure Score, as well as to Azure Active Directory Identity Protection. You will then learn how to manage the Microsoft 365 security services, including Exchange Online Protection, Advanced Threat Protection, Safe Attachments, and Safe Links. Finally, you will be introduced to the various reports that monitor your security health.
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
Please note: This MS101 course is aimed at delegates familiar with concepts and basic administration of Microsoft 365 technologies including Powershell. Delegates wanting a general course about administration of Office 365 and its services should consider the MS030 course instead for a technical introduction to Office 365. Also the QAOff365GOV course provides an in depth exploration of Office 365 Security Governance and Compliance. The QAMSINTUNE course will provide a hands on in depth course on Microsoft 365 Mobile Device Management.
What will I learn?
- Microsoft 365 Security Metrics
- Microsoft 365 Security Services
- Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence
- Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Archiving and Retention in Office 365
- Data Governance in Microsoft 365 Intelligence
- Search and Investigations
- Device Management
- Windows 10 Deployment Strategies
- Mobile Device Management
Once attended training please register and book yourself with Pearson Vue here
Where can I learn?
Our training centre is located at Top Valley in Nottingham, East Midlands but you are welcome to attend the training remotely, from the comfort of your home.
How to book on this training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.