Course: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Course Code: MAZ104
Duration: 4 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at email@example.com
What is Microsoft Azure Administrator? (MAZ104)
Microsoft Azure Administrator is a perfect course for those with responsibilities of an Azure Administrator. This includes implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources, when needed.
What will I learn?
- Administer Azure using the Azure portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and ARM templates
- Plan for, create, and scale virtual machines
- Implement Azure storage accounts and shared access keys
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions
- Configure data replication, backups, and virtual networks
- Manage network traffic, subscriptions, accounts, users, groups, and billing
- Implement Azure policies, Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Connect
- Secure identities & monitor Azure infrastructure
The content of this course is aligned with the AZ-104 exam objective domain.
Please download ‘Skills measured’ from Microsoft to see what you will be tested on at the exam.
How to book on this training?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space