Course: Microsoft Managing Modern Desktops
Course Code: MD101
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: Please view here our Training Course summary list for pricing.
What is Microsoft Managing Modern Desktops? (MD101)
In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement an operating system deployment strategy using modern deployment methods, as well as how to implement an update strategy. Students will be introduced to key components of modern management and co-management strategies.
The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. This knowledge can be gained from attending course MD100 ‘Microsoft Windows 10’. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
What will I learn?
- Plan, develop, and implement an Operating System deployment, upgrade, and update strategy.
- Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
- Plan and implement device enrollment and configuration.
- Manage and deploy applications and plan a mobile application management strategy.
- Manage users and authentication using Azure AD and Active Directory DS.
- Describe and implement methods used to protect devices and data.
Once attended training please register and book yourself with Pearson Vue here
How to book on this training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.