Course: Microsoft SharePoint Online Masterclass
Course Code: SPOMC
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: Please view here our Training Course summary list for pricing.
What is Microsoft SharePoint Online Masterclass? (SPOMC)
- Ideal for user with no prior SharePoint experience or knowledge.
- A good understanding of Windows 7, 8 or higher.
- Experience using Internet Explorer 10, 11 or equivalent browser.
- Experience with relational databases, web design and/or programming (such as VBA) are useful but not essential.
- Fundamental experience with Office 365 is recommended, such as Log in and navigation around the service.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and Excel.
What will I learn?
- Understand, plan and deploy a SharePoint Site solution for business needs.
- Manage your team with groups and permissions.
- Create Custom Lists and Libraries with special content types for learning and support.
- Customise Library and List settings to reflect course project requirements.
- Edit web pages to keep your team informed of the project progress.
Exam Details: You will need to book yourself once you have taken your training with an exam provider i.e. Pearson Vue.
How to book on this training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.