Course: PRINCE 2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner Certificates in Agile Project Management
Course Code: PPMP2AGFP
What’s Included: Pre-Coursework & Exam
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: Please view here our Training Course summary list for pricing.
What is PRINCE 2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner Certificates in Agile Project Management? (PPMP2AGFP)
This five-day course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the PRINCE2 Agile® guidance. During the course we introduce the PRINCE2 methodology and concepts of common agile ways of working, discuss the purpose and context for blending PRINCE2 and the agile way of working, evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context, fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context, and be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 for a project in an agile context.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, but learners would benefit from some experience of working in projects prior to attendance.
What will I learn?
- Understand the concepts of common agile ways of working.
- Understand the purpose and context for combing PRINCE2 and the agile way of working.
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context.
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context.
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 themes, processes and management products for a project in an agile context.
- To prepare delegates for the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner exams
Due to the current high demand for online exams, there may be limited time slots available. Delegates are invited to contact Peoplecert directly regarding the provision of additional sessions. We would recommend delegates follow this process and re-access the live calendar regularly as Peoplecert will add additional sessions where demand dictates.
How to book on this training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.