Course: Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
Course Code: M10982
Price Per Delegate: £1050
Duration: 5 Days
Course Delivery: Virtual Delivery Only
Date availability: Please contact us on what dates are available for this course at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Supporting & Troubleshooting Windows 10? (M10982)
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs and devices in a Windows Server domain environment. These skills include understanding of Windows 10 features, how they can be used in an Active Directory environment and how to troubleshoot them
What will I learn?
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the processes involved in planning and using a troubleshooting methodology for Windows 10.
- Troubleshoot startup issues and operating system services on a Windows 10 PC.
- Perform system recovery.
- Resolve issues related to hardware devices and device drivers.
- Administer Windows 10 devices.
- Troubleshoot issues related to network connectivity.
- Configure Windows 10 devices using group policies.
- Configure user settings.
- Configure and troubleshoot resource access.
- Implement remote connectivity.
- Deploy and troubleshoot applications.
- Maintain Windows 10 devices.
It is important that delegates have a good working knowledge of Windows 10, its interface and its features before attending this course. This may be obtained by attending MD100
Additional required pre-requisites:
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles.
- Understanding of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) components.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 fundamentals.
Please register and book your exam with an exam provider i.e Pearson Vue. Please find information on how to book a Microsoft exam here.
Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required. The additional screen must have a minimum screen size of 19 inch and minimum resolution of 1280×1024, with the vertical resolution (1024) being the most critical.
How to book on this training?
Simply email email@example.com with the full name and the email address of the person wanting to take the training and we will provisionally hold the space for you. As soon as we receive your method of payment, we will fully confirm your space.